Professional Enrichment Program (PEP)
We acknowledge and understand that working and training in the health sector can be challenging, especially maintaining a healthy work life balance. We offer the Professional Enrichment Program (PEP) and can also design specific mentorship programs to suit your needs.
The course utilises a coaching model of education delivery to assist medical practitioners in the following aspects of individual and therapeutic care:
- Emotional identification, regulation and vocabulary
- Self-care particularly as it links to resilience
- The impact of optimism on the quality of work and life
- The impact of empathy on your work:life balance
- Work life integration and skills mapping
The course has six (6) content hours with predisposing and reinforcing activities.
- It can be delivered individually and in small groups, via virtual classroom (Skype) or within workshops.
- The course is delivered by Mr Simon Stewart who is a social worker with extensive experience working in Employee Assistance Programs.
- Course costs vary dependant on delivery mode and group size.