Medical Education Experts are a team of experienced GPs, Medical Educators, Allied Health and Administration staff.
Our aim is to provide individual doctors, practices and training organisations with the resources and advice to build efficient and sustainable learning and teaching environments in healthcare.
Our Medical Education Team
Our Medical Education Consultants have over 30 years of combined experience in General Practice and Medical Education, including working in undergraduate and postgraduate settings, with Regional Training Organisations, and with Universities and Colleges (both RACGP and ACRRM). Our Educators hold Fellowships in General Practice (RACGP and/or ACRRM). Depending on the service you require, we have a Medical Education Consultant that can meet your needs.
We can provide services in the following areas:
- Personal career and professional development support.
- Education support for doctors progressing towards, or needing additional assistance with GP Fellowship examinations.
- Developing systems for in-practice education and supervision.
- Resilience coaching, personal counselling, and mentorship for doctors.
- Medical education and clinical research design, grant writing and project management.
- Medical education resource development and program evaluation.
If the Medical Education or training service you require is not on our list, please contact us and we can further discuss your needs.
N.B. All consultancy services offered by Medical Education Experts are offered intellectually and financially independent of other interests and consultancies, including other employed roles.